
So last night I felt like a giddy little school girl again. Yes, I am a twilight series reader and I admit I have been waiting weeks to see New Moon. (or should I say a year since I saw the last movie) Me and some girlfriends ordered tickets several weeks in advance for last night's show.
We were all supposed to go to dinner, but I ended up going to dinner with Tim and Xavier instead. We had an occasion to celebrate that surprisingly trumped eating dinner with the girls before New Moon. After a ton of hard work on Tim's part and a lot of patience and moral support on mine, Tim finally has a job offer! Bosch has offered Tim a full time position. This happened just moments before I was supposed to meet my friends for dinner. Bosch's North American headquarters is located in Farmington Hills, MI not too far from where we lived when we worked in the Detroit area. During his first 18 or so months he would be in a rotational program. We would do 3 six month rotations, two in the U.S. and one most likely outside the U.S. I really like this part because we could live a few cool places, have some great travel experiences, but then we would end up back in MIchigan close to family again. We feel very blessed and I am so proud of Tim. His hard work is starting to pay off. We should also be hearing from Apple before Thanksgiving and he is flying out to Jersey for some more interviews with Mars. So, we will be waiting to see what else happens and then hopefully we can finally know where we will be in May. This will truly be a Thanksgiving to be grateful for our abundant blessings.
Anyway, back to New Moon. We got to the theater an hour early and the line was wrapped around the entire inside of the theater. It even blocked the ticket booths and people were constantly confusing our line with the ticket line. I must say that New Moon was soooooo much better than Twilight. Jacob was one hot tamale. I'm still not too fond of the guy that plays Edward. He's not quite right for me. So I must say that I was on Team Jacob during the movie a little more than Team Edward. Can't wait for the 3rd movie to come out!! June doesn't seem so far away.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
5 comments:
Wow, that so amazing!!! Congrats, Tim!
And, yes, New Moon was way better than Twilight! I think I'm Team Jacob for the movies but Team Edward for the books...I can do that, rigt?! I'm already counting down the days until June!
Congratulations!! It's not to kind of have that peace of mind over the holidays.
Congrats Tim!! That's so exciting! I'm totally a team Jacob fan. Even while reading the books before I could put a face with any of the characters. Edward(Rob) is just too awkward of an actor for me. Anyway... I'm glad you got to see it the first night. Congrats again!
Congratulations on the job offer, Tim! I was kinda hoping for something in Utah, but I guess Bosch is great too?! ;-)
McKay and I are going to see New Moon on Saturday and I can't wait. McKay ended up reading all the books after he saw me get into them and really liked them. So he's excited to see the movie, too?!
As for which team...I think I've always been more of a team Jacob girl! Edward's great, don't get me wrong. But, Bella was always happier and had more fun with Jacob. Plus, he's dang hot in the movie!!! ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
So funny...I was going to use that same background for my blog this month!!! Great minds....:-) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment