This was our first time going to MSU's Homecoming Parade. Kind of sad when I realize that we never went when we went to school at MSU. The theme was "Green" and recycled things. All the floats were made out of recycled products.
Addison, Olivia, Braelyn, and Xavier all bundled up and enjoying the action. Xavier is one lucky lad to be with such cute girls.
Xavier really enjoyed being so close to everything and watching the bands go by. This was about the only time he was actually sitting. The rest of the time we raced behind the crowd. He pretended to be Lightning McQueen and I was Sally. He definitely wore me out by the end.
This was my favorite car. Where can I get my car painted like this? Isn't it cool?
Go Sparty!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment