Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Weekend

We went to Tim's parents for our traditional Easter day feast and egg hunt.



The night before Easter we got to color eggs with Dave, Katie and Kameron. I think us adults got into it more than the kids. Dave definitely got the creative egg award when he turned his egg into a shark.



Here is a pic of Xavier in his Easter outfit. Xavier usually likes hats, but he didn't want to wear the hat I got him. He tried to wear his Detroit Tigers hat in the picture. I had to call the khaki hat his golf hat in order for him to agree to wear it in this picture. He was sold on that idea.



Xavier wasn't into the egg hunt until he started to find the Easter eggs that looked like soccer balls, footballs, and baseballs. As soon as he'd pick up an egg he'd try to open it to get the candy out. His goal was not to get as many eggs as possible like the older kids. It was to get the goodies inside as fast as he could.



After a few minutes of picking up eggs Xavier spotted Grandpa's ride-on lawnmower. The egg hunt was over! He had a blast hanging out on the mower.



Happy Birthday Xavier. It was Xavier's birthday on Easter. Since Easter was such a jam-packed day as it was we decided to hold off on his birthday celebration for a few weeks. Thank goodness he's only 2 and doesn't know the difference. We'll be having a party for him next month instead.

6 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Xavier looks so handsome in his little outfit...man he's getting big?! I love the picture of him on the tractor...so cute! He is definitely ALL boy!

Linz said...

I love his hat!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Xavier!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

That was so much fun coloring easter eggs with you guys! Xavier looked so handsome in his Easter outfit. He should be on the cover of a baby magazine...he's so darn handsome.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I am just dying over his little hat!

Laurissa said...

Hi Ashley! Xavier is getting so big! It was fun to see pics of you guys again.