Our tank is 4 months old and growing like a champ! He is now 18 pounds.
He's started to roll to his side, but hasn't quite figured out how to roll all the way to his belly yet. He's started doing this thing when he's on his tummy where he pulls his arms behind him. It reminds me of a scuba diver diving down in the water. It's kind of hilarious and then he starts wiggling his legs like crazy.
He loves his big brothers and they often get giggles and laughter out of Reid better than me.
Reid is the most ticklish little baby ever. I love it. His toes, his fingers, his neck, his collarbone, his sides, his thighs, are all ticklish. I don't think there is a spot that at some point and time if tickled hasn't created laughter out of this boy. It's wonderful!
Reid is officially not a pacifier baby and prefers sucking on his fingers if he needs some soothing.
Reid gets the biggest kick out of seeing himself in the mirror. He absolutely loves staring at himself! His face lights up every time we pass a mirror.
Reid gets the biggest kick out of seeing himself in the mirror. He absolutely loves staring at himself! His face lights up every time we pass a mirror.
Reid has been a great baby! He's usually content and happy. He's great at going with the flow since he has to get carted around to all of his brothers activities. We are in and out of the car seat a lot these days and Reid usually is happy to be a part of all the hustle and bustle.
Reid got sick this month with Bronchiolitis. Poor little guy has been a trooper and is fighting it as best he can. The congestion and coughing has been a bit scary for mommy and daddy, but the worst is over and he's starting to be his normal happy self.
It's hard to believe Reid has only been here for 4 months. Now we can't even imagine our family without him!
2 comments:
Dad and I sat and caught up on your blog yesterday. I was so sucked in, enjoying all the photos and news, that when we were done, I had to wrap my head around the fact that I was here in MI, and not w/ you in Easton. It was so nice to feel close. You do a wonderful job with the blog. I feel so lucky that you are part of our family. Love you, Ash..Mom
I love that we both have supersized babies!!! I just washed the 18 mos clothes for Nolan! I love his nursery. So cute!!!
Post a Comment