Sunday, February 24, 2013

Xavier loses his first tooth!

Xavier lost his first tooth!  

It has been loose for quite some time.  The BIG MOMENT transpired something like this.  It was an ordinary morning.  Xavier, Gavin and I were sitting at the table working with Gavin's teacher Margie.  Xavier went to get a drink out of his water bottle and came back.  He nonchalantly said, "My tooth fell out." and handed it to me.  Well, that was easy.  No pain.  No tears.  A little blood.  (I'm just relieved it didn't end up falling out while he was sleeping.  I had visions of him swallowing it in the middle of the night.)

The Tooth Fairy made a visit that night and left $5.  Boy, t.he price for a first tooth has gone up since I was a kid.  She also left a Fly Guy book for Xavier's enjoyment.  

My little baby is not so little anymore. Sigh.  This is yet another sign he's becoming a big boy and growing way too fast.  Sniff. Sniff.

0 comments: