Monday, January 7, 2013

The 'Stache!

Is that a real mustache?

One of Tim's buddies at work wanted to institute Movember during the month of November at Mars.  Tim was on board with the idea.  He became part of the committee that planned the fundraising efforts and the banquet/award dinner at the end of the month.  It was all for a great cause, the employees that participated had a lot of fun, and Tim and I had a great date night attending the dinner.  

This is Tim's contribution to Movember. 

Most wives hated the month of November because they had to suffer with boyfriends and husbands having facial hair the entire month.  As for me, I'm used to it.  Tim had facial hair when we met and it was one thing that attracted me to him.  So for me, it was just another month with Tim.



 The boy's had to get in on the action as well.  I'm sure they'll be sporting fine mustache's of their own one day.  The genes are pretty much in their favor.


 As for me, I hope I never have a real unibrow
 or a mustache.
 Yikes!  

I mustache you a question.....is that for real?



1 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol, cute pictures! I loved the post about Xavier wrestling. So stinkin cute in his singlet. And I love that he was worried he hurt the other boy. He has such a tender heart. Love him!