Saturday, April 8, 2017

Master Builder

Gavin is my engineering minded boy!  He loves taking things apart and building them again or taking things apart to make something new with it.  He also loves to build with all sorts of different items.  Our local library has started hosting "Stay and Play" events after school.  The first one was centered on building materials.  I knew this would be something my boys would love to take part in so we went and Gavin had a ball.

He built with Magformers.
He built with Keva blocks and tried over and over to make it as tall as possible.  He used every single Keva block there was available to him.
Lastly he built with good old fashioned Lincoln Logs.  
I think we might have a possible future architect in the family.  
He was sure proud of all of his creations and I loved seeing that smile on his face!

0 comments: