Saturday, April 26, 2014

Random Ramblings

I sure love this little boy.  Between cold days, snow days, and sick days we have been in the house way too much.  Looking at this face makes it all better. 

Here we are playing airport and Reid is the pilot, Gavin is the passenger and I was the flight attendant.
I bought some window markers.  This kept my boys busy for quite some time.  We had quite the mural on our kitchen doors filled with rainbows, dragons, aliens, and other things.
Mr. Reid is chewing on everything right now.  He is working on his two bottom and two top teeth.
Cookie selfie.  
Xavier went to a night out for kids at his school.  We took Gavin out to dinner.  He actually ate some sushi and liked it!  He was bound and determined to use chopsticks to eat his meal as well.
Gavin had had a big wheel type bike, a tricycle, and a scooter, but we thought it was time to upgrade.  He got a big boy bike with training wheels and is loving it.  He is obsessed with green so of course he had to have a green bike.
Xavier has lost his two front teeth.  The first one fell out when he was coming home from school.  He bumped his mouth on the seat and knocked it out.  The second one fell out just a few days later while he was in Primary at church.  
Gavin and Reid snuggling on the couch.  Gavin has his moments of pure love for his baby brother and other times a little jealous.  So any time I see him being gentle with Reid I eat it up.  It's adorable.

0 comments: